NBD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssaultCube Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sNeSs application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.YgNoTuM

sNeSs application Empty
PostSubject: sNeSs application   sNeSs application EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:11 pm

1. Your real name (first name is fine) Christoph

2. Your age (Dont lie!) 19

3. What country do you live in? (We will check your ip so dont lie) Germany

4. What is your timezone! : GMT+1

5. How would you describe yourself: Skill and Humor guy

In-Game Information

6. What is your in-game name? .sNeSs

7. Have you ever played under different names? If so, list them. H3iLi

8. Have you ever been in an AssaultCube clan? If so, list them. I was in .45, EC|FR , GoD, K4, =SR|, FD*,~TgS~,|uRs| and xW#

I know this list is Big but the most clans are died for inactivity or i got invited from a better clan.

9. What was your reason for leaving your previous clan(s)? GoD died Twiggy left, .45| reason Kahnii, EC|FR inactivity, K4 was a brasil proclan Dust was in it tooi think is died, =SR| died, FD i was in the beginning of 2010 in it but they was inactive, ~TgS~ inactive, |uRs| left because of inviting from xW, xW kicked cuz speedhack

10. What is your preferred weapon? AR, SmG, SniiP3R

11. What is your favorite map? Desert3,Depot

12. What is your favorite mode? CTF

13. Have you ever cheated in AssaultCube? I used last year april a Speedhack.

14. Have you ever been blacklisted? If yes, Why? Im in the w00p bl because i used a speedhack april 2011.
I deleted the hack on the same day. Srry i was a child and im ashamed of it.

15. How much do you play AssaultCube on an average day? week: 2-4 hours weekend: 4-6

16. For how long have you been playing AssaultCube? 1.0.1 (2009)

Other Info

17. How did you find out about NBD : hades invited me

18. Why do you want to join: I saw your Matches and wanna try a good clan.

19. Why should we accept you (What would you bring to the clan): Skill and much Humor

20. Additional Skills e.g Coding, Servers, Web Hosting etc: no

Testing

21. What time(s) are you online for testing purposes, if you have a skype please provide it here: sness123 (my english is very bad and i lag with skype)

Back to top Go down
~$TR!K3R~
Admin
~$TR!K3R~

sNeSs application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sNeSs application   sNeSs application EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Heyy sNeSs. Welcome to our forums and glad you'd applied Very Happy . We will have to match sometime, I know your pretty good but I would like match you anyways for testing purposes. Read the rules please. I understand you hacked before, a year ago. I think you have learned your lesson, and I think that you realized what you have done was wrong. So I'm willing to forget that. But I do remember you saying that you did not want to join this clan, like a week ago. Is their a reason you decided to come back? But I'm happy you decided to change your mind Smile . One more thing, when you go on skype you said it makes you lagg, is that only for calls or just signing on? Because we usually use it to talk and communicate with eachother. We dont need you to be in calls really, unless you want to join. See ya around on assaultcube !

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GL AND HF ON YOUR APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://neverbackdownnbd.forumotion.com
LuCk

LuCk

sNeSs application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sNeSs application   sNeSs application EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:20 pm

yo sNeSs im happy you apped to this clan and i agree with Hades that u learned your lesson and hopefully u wont do it again
personnally i suck at 1v1s but thats basiclly Hades job Very Happy XD so id like you to do a 3v3 or a 2v2 with us and post screeny um....... can you change your name to a greek god?? jkjkjk u dont have to lol but i think u can wear
|NBD|sNeSs[T] or sumtining like that gl on your app

Last edited by Poseidon on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i did sumting wrong)
Back to top Go down
~$TR!K3R~
Admin
~$TR!K3R~

sNeSs application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sNeSs application   sNeSs application EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Yes, as Poseidon said you can wear tag with the T in the back, |NBD|sNeSs[T]. Try to do as many matches with us, we want to see alot of teamwork in NBD. 1v1 are good but not as good as teamwork.

Last edited by ~$TR!K3R~ on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.YgNoTuM

sNeSs application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sNeSs application   sNeSs application EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:50 am

My God name is Hyperion

I lag if we call together with skype, i had buy a surfstick for better connetion but im waiting of it.

And srry Hades i wasnt ready for a clan but i changed my mind ya Very Happy .

I hope we have much won matches together.

sNeSs application 20120311

sNeSs application 20120411

sNeSs application 20120312

Back to top Go down
LuCk

LuCk

sNeSs application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sNeSs application   sNeSs application EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:40 pm

not a titan!! jkjkjk good choice lol
well good screenys and do some matches
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~$TR!K3R~
Admin
~$TR!K3R~

sNeSs application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sNeSs application   sNeSs application EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:56 am

What times are you normally on in GMT +1?
Back to top Go down
.YgNoTuM

sNeSs application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sNeSs application   sNeSs application EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:45 am

My Time of this Post is 16:44
Back to top Go down
~$TR!K3R~
Admin
~$TR!K3R~

sNeSs application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sNeSs application   sNeSs application EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:33 pm

sNeSs application 20120413_184006_ac_desert_DM
You did very well durning that match, im sorry for my PJ i couldnt help it. Im leaning towards an F1 i just need to see some inter/ Cms
Back to top Go down
~$TR!K3R~
Admin
~$TR!K3R~

sNeSs application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sNeSs application   sNeSs application EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:51 pm

sNeSs, I think its time to vote, well i am anyways. You are our first member that has ever applied for NBD and we are happy you did. I have decided to F1 you for the following reasons.
- You did very well in the 1v1
- You did pretty well in the 2v2 inter, but could of done better I know that for sure, btw sorry I wasnt doing so great. I was kind of distracted by my family in the back round, but I was confused why you left rightr after the second match, Please dont let that happen again unless you tell me or something.
- I think you have the potential for this clan. Smile

This doesnt mean your in the clan yet, we still need a vote from LuCk. I dont think he has had any matches with you so he will probably want to do some matches to see if you agree with me. Btw, when we were in the inter you said that you werent ready for the next match, how come? But anyways GJ and Gl on the rest of your app Smile
Back to top Go down
LuCk

LuCk

sNeSs application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sNeSs application   sNeSs application EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:50 pm

seeing that i cant get on when u are on it suks lol but looking at your screenshots and 1v1 vs striker i 1v1

also btw i probably wont be on do to being with my dad till wedsneday i think i spelled that wrong but who cares

gl in our clan hf and be a boss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~$TR!K3R~
Admin
~$TR!K3R~

sNeSs application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sNeSs application   sNeSs application EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Well .YgNoTuM GJ you made it to |NBD|. You are now allowed to wear the tag! Our first official member of NBD. GJ again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sNeSs application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sNeSs application   sNeSs application Empty

Back to top Go down

sNeSs application
Page 1 of 1