NBD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssaultCube Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction of miro.45

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
miro.45

Introduction of miro.45 Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of miro.45   Introduction of miro.45 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Hi guys

i m miro.45 also known as Mrs.&Mr.Rabbit/.45|Mr.Rabbit/.45|Chi but now only short & funky miro.45 xD I started AC a year ago and played only for a month as shotgun noob. At this time i was in my first Clan, but only a fun clan. There i was [FOOD]!Milk!. Then i paused for 11 month and came back to AC this February. After one week i joined .45.
My favorite weapons are smg+grenades (love Lss) xD Sometimes i try Carbine or AR. From the official selection of maps i like most ac_shine & ac_gothic. But i like custom maps too. AC Village or AC Lainio for example. My favorite Mappers are our ClanMapper .45|Weedbernd and the Creator of the xxgogo-fun-maps and gemas D3AR|LucaBrasi.
Usually i m more interested in racing, fighting, roleplaying and strategy games but AC catched me as my first shooter.
What could i say about my person... I m 32 years old (but i m not the oldest in our clan xD/our age range is from 15-42), live in germany, i m studying Psychology. I like good books, films & music and to analyse this stuff. I love Art (contemporary xD), Woman, Philosophy and Dancing (to Argentine tango or electronic music or...) xD

Yeah what should i say, if u interested find out more xD
Back to top Go down
~$TR!K3R~
Admin
~$TR!K3R~

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of miro.45   Introduction of miro.45 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Nice to kno more about you, hope to know more about .45 other members!
Back to top Go down
https://neverbackdownnbd.forumotion.com
miro.45

PostSubject: I hope they do xD   Introduction of miro.45 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:55 am

Ok i hope they are going to introduct. @45 everything is voluntary, and we are all very different.
But i have written that in our forum (u can t see it there, because its in the clan-room)
Introduction of miro.45 Bild_211
Back to top Go down
~$TR!K3R~
Admin
~$TR!K3R~

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of miro.45   Introduction of miro.45 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:32 am

Alright, Looking good. You forgot to so how awesome I am?!?!?!?! JK bra
Back to top Go down
https://neverbackdownnbd.forumotion.com
miro.45

PostSubject: Re   Introduction of miro.45 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:19 am

Haha xD Jo, i will add it Bro! (:

ok here it is
Introduction of miro.45 Bild_310
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content